FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
To find large apps and free some space, follow one of those simple procedures:
- For an iPhone, an iPad or an iPod touch, launch the app Settings, then go to General > Usage > Manage Storage > Storage. You will be able to identify the unused large apps. Touch the app you’d like to uninstall. Touch Delete App.
- For an Android device, go to your device’s Settings menu > Apps or Application manager (this may differ depending on your device). Touch the app you’d like to uninstall. Touch Uninstall.
All the users that contacted us so far reported that after waiting for a couple of hours, the app eventually functioned normally.
We’re actively investigating what is causing the issue. If you encounter this issue, please report the error to us at: email@example.com. We’ll do our best to help you.
- iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, except for iPad 1st generation neither iPhone 1st and 2nd generation.
- Android 4.0 and up devices.
- Windows 10 and up devices.
- Uninstall Slice Fractions, then redownload it from the App Store or Google Play. This will clear the game state. You don’t have to buy the app again. The buy button should now be an Download button and selecting it will simply reinstall Slice Fractions.
- Use the level select menu to set the game back to level 1-1. This option is easier, but it will will not clear out hats gathered while playing the game.